You’re So Quotable.
What’s on your mind today? Anxieties? Worries? Doubts? You know what helps us when we’re feeling frozen?
Getting inspired by some words. There are a lot of great words out there, and you can probably find at least one thing that’s relevant to YOU right at THIS moment. All you have to do is look.
Here’s some quotes below that we’re really feeling right now. Got any of your own that you always mantra-it-up with?
1. “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” —Joyce Meyer
2. “Go out and do something. It isn’t your room that’s a prison, it’s yourself.” —Sylvia Plath
3. “I am what is mine. Personality is the original personal property.” —Norman O. Brown
4. “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” —Frances of Assisi
5. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” —Helen Keller